Hi David,

Oddly enough, there is nothing at all in the logs when I try to create the
failed new review request. When I do the same operations in Chrome (where
the diff works just fine), I see

2014-09-11 12:57:32,499 - DEBUG -  - DiffParser.parse: Beginning parse of
diff, size = 5408
2014-09-11 12:57:32,503 - DEBUG -  - DiffParser.parse: Finished parsing
diff.
2014-09-11 12:57:32,653 - DEBUG -  - DiffParser.parse: Beginning parse of
diff, size = 5408
2014-09-11 12:57:32,656 - DEBUG -  - DiffParser.parse: Finished parsing
diff.

in the logs. Nothing at all hits the logs using firefox. There are no
errors in the apache logs either.

Sara