Hi,

Can you show the request/response payloads from the Network tab for the most
recent API request(s)?

Can you also click the link for the base.min.*.js on the right of the error,
click the "{}" button at the bottom of the window, then go back to the error,
click again, and screenshot what line is actually making that call? Seeing the
stack trace would also help.