I have set up Review Board as suggested, created an SSH-key, added the
public key to Gitolite and finally added my repository to Review Board.
However, when I want to create a new review request and select my
repository, there is no selection for a previous commit. I have pushed a
few new commits, but these are not displayed as well. I've tried it for
different repositories and even granted Review Board full access in
Gitolite.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-M_-TQ9kOpHg/VBhXMl3AIII/AAAAAAAAAqU/Fa5oTBgNLF4/s1600/reviewboard.png>