Thanks for fixing the apply error; I don't see it anymore in v2.07. The
extra_data error is still there though, as you mentioned. I looked in
Firefox, and the same AJAX call is there that 404's, but it still works
correctly. I think your hunch might be right that Chrome (at least the
version I'm using) is treating the 404 call as a success. Where's the code
that attempts to parse that particular response (I'm not familiar with the
repo structure, sorry)?