On 09/19/2014 04:54 PM, Igor Katson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created the docker version of reviewboard, which is more configurable
> than the ones I found on the docker hub. If anyone is interested, welcome!
> https://github.com/ikatson/docker-reviewboard

I'm getting an error when trying to follow your instructions on Github:

[sgallagh@sgallagh540:~]$ docker run -it --link rb-postgres:postgres
--rm postgres sh -c 'exec createuser reviewboard -h
"$POSTGRES_PORT_5432_TCP_ADDR" -p "$POSTGRES_PORT_5432_TCP_PORT" -U
postgres'
2014/09/22 13:32:39 Error response from daemon: Cannot start container
6c691f64e744c89ddced2e6d46a5baf63eca46a188aa88c73f673faaf6a49d4a: Cannot
link to a non running container: /rb-postgres AS /elegant_rosalind/postgres

I suspect there's a missing step somewhere.