Greetings,

I'd like to thank the community for their continued help in attempting to
figure out solutions to issues I'm having. I've searched the web for
possible solutions to this and haven't found any that have worked.

We have our repositories on one machine while reviewboard sits on another.
The links to the repositories are (I believe) configured correctly, as is
user access. However, the error listed in the subject appears when one of
my users attempts to post a review.

I've examined access issues for the reviewboard user, whether or not the
repo is set up properly, and about a million other things. Yet still the
error persists.

Attempts to turn on logging are met with read-only access errors. I realize
that's probably the most critical piece of data, but what user needs access
to write log files? The reviewboard user?

-Kevin