Hi Chris,

thanks a lot, the --console flag helped me in sorting out my installation
issue. Now, I've got a ReviewBoard site running correclty, I think.

Going a bit further, though, I'm a bit stuck in my workflow with RB and
Mercurial and maybe you could help again.

On the RB website, I've configured a mercurial repository.
Then, I've cloned this repository on my local machine and made some
changes.
I've generated a patch with the following command:

$> hg diff > diff.txt

When I try to create a new review request and upload the diff.txt file
generated as described above, I've got the error message: *"The selected
file does not appear to be a diff"*.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here again?

Thanks a lot,

/// Pierre