Hey Christian,

I would be glad to submit a patch.

However, is there a clean way to gain access to an Extension object's
.setting attribute within a Field? For example, I have a configuration form
for my extension and this updates a setting dict. The setting dict exists
in an Extension object which then calls something like:

  def initialize(self):
      ReviewRequestFieldsHook(self, 'main', [OutputField])

Is there a clean way for OutputField to retrieve the settings dict?

-P