I have upgraded to reviewboard 2.0.7 and have been actively working on
extensions. However, I have not been able to find a "good" way of exposing
my extension's static files.

The issue I am running into is that my reviewboard installation relies on a
'apache-wsgi.conf' that has the following:

  Alias /static "/export/apps/reviewboard/site/htdocs/static"
  <Location "/static">
      SetHandler None

This means that when an extension is pip installed it ends up in

which does not have the prefix

This causes all my static files to be rejected by the apache web server.

Is there an recommended or clean way of addressing this issue?