Please keep to one thread for your upgrade problems, and provide *full* error
output.

I also need to know every bit of detail you can provide on this problem. This
must include:

1) The server configuration, including the type of database server, Linux
distribution, Python version.

2) Every step you took for the upgrade, including command lines for upgrading
Review Board and the site.

3) Whether or not you made a backup of the database beforehand.

4) All errors and other output shown for the operation that failed.

On top of this, I have to say that 1.6 is no longer supported, and 1.7.8 is too
old to support as well. Please try a modern 1.7.x version at the earliest,
using a restored backup of the database.