1)The Server configuration is Windows 07, database server is postgres,
Python version is 27 and i have installed it on Windows07.
2)I am using virtualenv and then installed reviewboard versions 1.5.5 and
1.6 respectively.
3)Then i created respective sites.
4)Then from the environment of reviewboard 1.6,i upgraded the site for
1.5.5 to 1.6 using rb-site upgrade command.
5)I have taken the database backup.
6) It showed me the following errors::

django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: column diffviewer_filediff.diff_hash_id
does n
ot exist
LINE 1: ...CT COUNT(*) FROM "diffviewer_filediff" WHERE NOT ("diffviewe...