It looks like you've got both python 2.5 and 2.7 packages in play:

  File "C:\Python27\Scripts\easy_install-script.py", line 5, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
  File "build\bdist.win-amd64\egg\pkg_resources.py", line 35, in <module>
  File "C:\csvn\Python25\lib\email\parser.py", line 12, in <module>
    from email.feedparser import FeedParser

Check your PYTHONPATH environment variable.

-David