On Wednesday, October 1, 2014, Amritpal S. <amritpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Is there any manual steps to upgrade RB without affecting the existing
> database?
> Can I download the latest build and install it manually instead of
> "easy_install -U ReviewBoard"?

easy_install doesn't touch the database. You have to run 'rb-site upgrade
/path/to/site' for the database to be changed.

Also, you *really* need to upgrade to a more recent Fedora (or RHEL/CentOS
if you plan to maintain that system for a long time). Fedora 14 has been
unsupported for years and has many known security vulnerabilities.