I have successfully set up a RB instance prototype, and can receive mail
notification on request creation as well as comments posted via the web
However, any replies sent to those messages go directly to the
author(s), and are not routed through the RB instance.
What settings am I missing that would allow me to do all RB
communication via email, i.e. that would allow replies to be routed back
through the RB instance (so they are properly recorded there) ?

The online docs on
are talking**about a "sender e-mail address", but what exactly I need to
put there isn't entirely clear to me.**********