It looks like you have an invalid SSL certificate on your SVN server. I
believe that you can add something to the ~/.subversion directory on your
review board host (within the home directory of the httpd user) to trust
this certificate, but I'm not sure what that is. Perhaps check the contents
of a normal user's .subversion directory who is able to use this repository.

-David