The SVN server, when measured independent of ReviewBoard, is fast.  I can
check out our entire tree (10GB, 20K files) in a minute.  But, I agree that
there might be some other delay between the two servers which is causing
the overall delay.

I have logging enabled.  I even enabled log profiling, thinking this might
help me find the problem (although it is also probably slowing down my
system as a whole).  What should I be looking for? Something like this?

19:03:55DEBUG

None - dcarson - /r/46/diff/1/fragment/1052/ - Generating diff file info for
diffset id 83, filediff 1052 took 0.017383 seconds

Also, as far as the cache goes, I do have it configured as follows, but I
have no statistics:
SERVER CACHE
Cache backend:

django.core.cache.backends.memcached.CacheClass

Statistics are not available for this backend.

I thought this was the preferred cache configuration.  Do I need something
else?