Hi,

We've noticed that some users (especially those new to using RB) are
sometimes not "dragging" around the problem area in the PDF review, but
rather attempt to click on that location. As a result, the image preview
for the comment is just a few pixels in size - and of course that doesn't
allow one to determine what the comment was targeted at. Is it possible to
either deny (with a helpful message) such micro-rectangles (e.g. "Please
drag a rectangle over the region you want to comment upon"), or
automatically expand the commented-upon area to a resonable size?

I guess the same issue probably applies to the review of the attached
images as well.

Regards,
Alexey.