We are considering splitting an RB installation in two (have separate instances for separate products - with separate administrators, etc.)

I wonder if there's a way of exporting a set of review requests (along with any attachments, comment history, etc) and importing it into a new RB instance. It doesn't matter if the review request IDs are different in the new database.

We have also thought of just cloning the database and the filesystem storage for the new instance and then deleting the review requests that don't belong to the new instance. Does deleting a review request also delete all the associated database objects and filesystem objects?

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.