Hi Christian,

I just tried that with a test review request and it seems that a lot of stuff is left behind in the database as well. While the review request and associated reviews are indeed gone, the following remained:
- File attachments
- Change descriptions
- Diff set histories
- Diff sets
- File diffs
- Comments
- File attachment comments

I assume screenshots/screenshot comments would remain as well - I just didn't have any screenshots in the test review request.

Given that the file attachment records remained - the search for orphaned attachments wouldn't work either.

Regards,
Alexey.