My review board installed behind reverse-proxy with certificate-based SSL
I would like to use RBTools to post review-request.

As expected, any rbt command end up with

ERROR: Unexpected API Error: HTTP 400

Is there any configuration option, which could make possible to use it with
certificate-based SSL authentication?

If it is not possible (at the moment), may be it can be done on underlying
level? (for python globally, or something like this)