Is there an option currently to reject a review request? We had this
requirement from our company and wanted to check if this option is already
available or if we can do something to get this option? Currently we are
running version 1.7.21 . I am aware of an option to discard a review
request but reject is an option given to reviewer. Please let me know if
you need any other information.

Thanks,
Shravanthi