Hello

I am using latest version of ReviewBoard.
I have some doubts in using post-review functionality.

1) Do i need to create corresponding users in ReviewBoard for svn users to
see correct commiter name ?
2) How can i upload full code for ReviewBoard to manage it ?
3) Do ReviewBoard contain built-in code quality checks ?

I have lot of users in svn so, it would be a cumbersome task to create
corresponding user for each svn user