I've checked the documentation to setup reviewboard with mercurial but
without much luck,
I've set up my repository path as
 http://myhgserver.mydomain.com/myrepository (using it in a web browser on
the same machine I get to the repository listing so I suppose it's correct)
but when i go to http://myreviewboardserver/r/new/ there are no commits
under my repo,
on the same machine I've added a test subversion repository and I see my
I've already set debug = true in settings_local.py but the only thing I see
in the logs is DEBUG -  - Initialized HgWebClient with
url=u'http://myhgserver.mydomain.com, username=u''
Any guess on how to fix that?