On Tue, 2014-10-28 at 13:09 -0400, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> On 2014-10-28 10:05, David Carson wrote:
> > Any idea how long it takes for the new version to show up in EPEL?  This is
> > my preferred installation mechanism.  Currently, 2.0.8 is the latest
> > version available there.
> "Whenever Stephen gets around to it" :-). Usually he's pretty quick, but
> some times he's on vacation or some such and it doesn't happen for a while.
> That said, he just posted 2.0.10 packages to -testing yesterday (see
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/reviewboard/l_yQWrIKH54).

I held off on releasing 2.0.9 because Christian let me know that 2.0.10
was right around the corner with some important fixes. (Also, I'm
working on getting Fedora 21 Beta out the door, which takes priority).

I just updated the EPEL packages to 2.0.11 as well; they'll take up to
48 hours to reach all of the mirrors, but you can download them manually
from https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2014-3648 (you
will need all three).