On Tue, 2014-10-28 at 13:48 -0400, Alfred von Campe wrote:
> Stephen:
> > Review Board 2.0.11 packages for Fedora 21 and EPEL 7 are now on their
> > way to their respective testing repositories.
> Any update on Review Board 2.X packages for RHEL 6?  I know that you were
> working on it a few months ago.

No progress has been made on that, I'm afraid. It's a bigger undertaking
than it seems and I've frankly been swamped with other work
(particularly the Fedora 21 release). I'd love to have someone help with

Of course, if you have a RHEL subscription, you have access to RHEL 7 as
well; perhaps you could just start up a RHEL 7 VM?

There's also the Review Board Docker image[1] that should run on Docker
in RHEL 6.

[1] https://github.com/ikatson/docker-reviewboard