On Tue, 2014-10-28 at 13:48 -0400, Alfred von Campe wrote:
> Stephen:
>
> > Review Board 2.0.11 packages for Fedora 21 and EPEL 7 are now on their
> > way to their respective testing repositories.
>
> Any update on Review Board 2.X packages for RHEL 6?  I know that you were
> working on it a few months ago.

No progress has been made on that, I'm afraid. It's a bigger undertaking
than it seems and I've frankly been swamped with other work
(particularly the Fedora 21 release). I'd love to have someone help with
this...

Of course, if you have a RHEL subscription, you have access to RHEL 7 as
well; perhaps you could just start up a RHEL 7 VM?

There's also the Review Board Docker image[1] that should run on Docker
in RHEL 6.

[1] https://github.com/ikatson/docker-reviewboard