I was able to migrate my server using the steps described at the bottom of
this post https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/reviewboard/T7rWtmTBaJg .
The issues that I have are:

1) User does not get an email from the system if he/she request to change
password
2) The extension Comment Severity 0.5.1 was installed in the old server and
re installed in the new server and according to the Admin dashboard is
working (Please take a look at the attached snapshot). My reviews does not
show the severity fields any more

I turned on the debug mode, but it does not show anything related to this
issues.

cheers

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-IsSKrFCEdns/VGvraHVkCbI/AAAAAAAADL4/52sH7RIpdTA/s1600/Capture2.PNG>

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-joABEN9igYI/VGvqvDQYDUI/AAAAAAAADLw/8ErTjYQBNJA/s1600/Capture.PNG>