Using:
- RBTools 0.6.3
- ArchLinux
- git svn repository

Using a git-svn repository, rbtools fails to find valid object name
"trunk".

% rbt diff
  Failed to execute command: ['git', 'merge-base',
'9e7c4871d93fc262a6601327e77ab4ea58c09909', 'trunk']
fatal: Not a valid object name trunk

Running `git svn info` fetches valid info from trunk, as well as running
`git svn log`

This works, however, in OSX; with the same repository, .reviewboardrc file,
and RBTools version, so I'm wondering if I am missing any packages that
RBTools needs?

I installed RBTools via easy_install

Thanks!