Hello Review Board users,

I was hoping to make modifications to the .less files provided by Review
Board (common.less, diffviewer.less). However, after making edits, the
changes are not reflected on our Review Board instance. I suspect this is
because the .less files are not being recompiled to .css files. Is there a
way to manually retrigger this compiling? Or a `lessc` command that I can
use to generate the correct .css files?