I am trying to configure reviewboard with p4 and I am hit a roadblock.

>From the docs

     Some repositories will require a username and password for access,
> some require only a username, and some don’t require either and instead
> allow for anonymous access.
>      Subversion repositories, for example, generally provide anonymous
> access, while CVS and Perforce generally require a username but not a
> password.

When you say username password. whose username password is expected here?
As there will be many developers accessing the same reviewboard whose
username password is expected?

Can we give these at runtime using rbt?

Is it like we have to create a common p4 user account for reviewboard usage
or am I thinking in the wrong direction?

tried giving these fields empty and faced the [Error]: "User www-data
doesn't exist."
tried giving a valid username and empty password and faced the  Perforce
password (P4PASSWD) invalid or unset.

please help