Hi all,

Can anyone provide some guidance on the best way to get a list of all of
the RBs that a user has participated in?

For example, if a user is a member of a large group that gets lots of RBs
assigned to them I want to get a list of those specific RBs where the user
actually commented or provided a review/ship it without seeing the RBs they
didn't participate in.

Is this possible? I've been through the API docs but can't see anything
straight forward.