I have an svn repo at an https url.  I am unable to add the repository at
the location because when I do, I get an error like this:

   - ("OPTIONS of 'https://mysite/svn/PROJECT': authorization failed: Could
      not authenticate to server: rejected Basic challenge (https://mysite)",

When I modify the url to be http of the same machine, the repo is added
successfully.  But, now when I go to start a review I see this:

There was an error loading information from this repository:
("Repository moved temporarily to 'https://mysite/svn/PROJECT'; please
relocate", 175011)
This may be a temporary failure. Try again

Any thoughts about what might be going on here?

Would particularly like to solve the issue with adding the repo using https.

Thanks so much,