Hi David,

Thanks. Following your suggestion I tried the following steps:

I changed Apache's user and group as follows:

foresightyj@foresightyj-VirtualBox:~$ cat /etc/apache2/envvars | grep
foresightyj
export APACHE_RUN_USER=foresightyj
export APACHE_RUN_GROUP=foresightyj

Then I rebooted the server and check:

foresightyj@foresightyj-VirtualBox:~$ ps -ef | grep apache
root      1217     1  0 10:44 ?        00:00:00 /usr/sbin/apache2 -k start
foresig+  1220  1217  0 10:44 ?        00:00:05 /usr/sbin/apache2 -k start
foresig+  1221  1217  0 10:44 ?        00:00:06 /usr/sbin/apache2 -k start
foresig+  2143  1454  0 11:00 pts/7    00:00:00 grep --color=auto apache
foresightyj@foresightyj-VirtualBox:~$ svn ls https:
//192.168.0.110/svn/FHT360
.reviewboardrc
Enterprise SNS Project/
FHT360/

Since Apache is run under my user id and I can manually access SVN, that
should work right? But it still doesn't.

Yuan Jian