My favor Team (IT) decided to do some changes to the email server and RB
send emails once every full moon and sometimes does not even send a single
one. Is there any way to debug any email related issue on RB. The IT guys
say that everything is okay on their end, but I need to prove that that is
not right. I turned on the dubug mode on RB, but I do not see any issue :-/