Thanks for the tip, David.

Our setup was using subvertpy.  I'm not directly administering the
instance, but I trust the admin, and he added pysvn and removed subvertpy,
and we got this error:

The Python module "subvertpy" is not installed. You may need to restart the
server after installing it.

That's upon removing the old repo, and adding the new one, and we have
restarted the instance of RB.

Is there any trick to getting it to work with 2.0.11?  Maybe there's some
setting we didn't trip to change from subvertpy to pysvn?  Does the UI have
any noticeable change when selecting the repo type when using subvertpy or
pysvn?

Thanks for any help,

-Colin