Thank you very much for your prompt reply!

I added the -I option but now it says "ERROR: There don't seem to be any
diffs!"

I am trying to submit this file as a new file. I also tried giving it the
full path in the repository:

rbt post -I /full/repository/path/hello.c

This time, it only shows CRITICAL:

and nothing more.

I restarted the apache server, however, the logging is still only showing:

 INFO -  - Reloading logging settings

Thank you very much for your help

Norman