hi,

I had to migrate the RB. No issues on the migration, both machines were
using the same RB version (latest one).

The mail server will forward every email, it does not require logging nor
psw.

RB stop sending any emails  any more.

The logs does not show anything related to email. Is it possible to debug
this issue using some other Linux logs?

I attached a screenshot of the email server configuration.

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-vLS-Aldx2oI/VI91TUMN24I/AAAAAAAADQY/76zpQkI5MnE/s1600/Capture.PNG>