Chris,

I tested the smpt server and it works, so I hate to say that seems like
something is not right on my RB (2.0.11). I tested on my RB server, by
using these steps http://www.wikihow.com/Send-Email-Using-Telnet .

Something that I am not sure if RB passes this info or not "

HELO sendinghostname -> This command initiates the SMTP conversation. The
host connecting to the remote SMTP server identifies itself by it's fully
qualified DNS host name.