Hi,

It's possible that, while a telnet session is working fine, the server is being
strict with e-mails coming from the server, due to some validation. Sending
over Telnet isn't going to be the same as sending in a real-world case, given
the headers we use.

Can you get me the information from my previous couple posts? I'll need that in
order to have a better idea as to what's going wrong.

To recap the questions:

1) What's the mail server software being used?

2) Is the mail server being run on the same machine as Review Board.

3) Are you sending to individual users, or to mailing lists?

Another question:

4) If you check the "Send a test e-mail" checkbox in settings and save, do you
get an e-mail?