While doing condense diff (from RB version 1.6.9 ==> 2.0.11, the below
warning is observed, but the task was successful.
This pilot migration was done in a test environment by taking DB dump with
a different installation.

Can below message on STDOUT be ignored?
Can we consider the DB upgrade was successful?
Am I good to go ahead with production DB upgrade?

PS: DB is MySQL-5.6, ensured DB and its all tables are mapped to utf8
(production DB is in latin1) character set and collation to DB default also
all tables are moved to InnoDB as first step.

Please suggest.

Thanks, Ravi

========== STDOUT is as below =========
$ rb-site manage  /var/reviewboard/localsite -- condensediffs
Processing 555709 diffs for duplicates...

This may take a while. It is safe to continue using Review Board while this
processing, but it may temporarily run slower.

UnicodeWarning: Unicode unequal comparison failed to convert both arguments
to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
  if parent_diff != "":

  [100%] 555709/555709 - 0 seconds remaining