To follow up the error message we get from the diff viewer is:
The file
(r1838) could not be found in the repository:
path not found

The review was created before the migration (1.7.25) - we dumped the
database, re-imported and off we went.
New requests seem to be ok and many of the old requests are fine.  This was
probably created via the GUI in 1.7.25 and uploaded a diff file produced by
SVN diff.

On Thursday, 18 December 2014 11:29:18 UTC, Daniel Laird wrote:
> All,
> We were running Reviewboard 1.7.25 and people used a number of methods to
> create review requests:
> svn diff - manually upload
> post-review
> rbt
> I have just migrated us to Reviewboard 2.0.11 and seem to have hit an
> issue.
> Some of our reviews no longer display it suggests that a file cant be
> found.
> And seems to have prepended some sub part of the path before the full file
> path.
> So I get something like
> /svn/REPONAME/http://SVN_SERVER/svn/REPONAME/path/to/file.cpp cant be
> found.
> Have we got to change something to make these work?
> I can provide logs offline if that helps?
> Dan

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit