I was trying to create a pre-commit review.

I selected the repository and selected my diff file.
The diff was create in the directory C:\Projects\gui-app
Where the SVN check out to gui-app was from Command: Checkout from
The SVN repo in review board is configured as
I have tried various base directory values but review board is always
returning the error:
"The file
(revision 23424) was not found in the repository.