Hi Dan,

Would you be able to provide some of the data from that diff (specifically,
the 'Index:' line, '---', and '+++' lines in the diff)?

A lot of work was done on Subversion since 1.7.x, so something may have
regressed. I don't recall being able to handle file paths containing
'http:' in it, though.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 4:32 AM, Daniel Laird <daniel.j.la...@googlemail.com