The dashboard shows Incoming and Outgoing requests.  In the case of
Outgoing, *all* requests I originated are available for examination, even
if they are now closed.  However, in the case of Incoming requests, only
open requests remain in the list.

So, is there a way to see *all* of the requests for which I was one of the
reviewers, regardless of whether or not the requests are closed?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit