The dashboard shows Incoming and Outgoing requests.  In the case of
Outgoing, *all* requests I originated are available for examination, even
if they are now closed.  However, in the case of Incoming requests, only
open requests remain in the list.

So, is there a way to see *all* of the requests for which I was one of the
reviewers, regardless of whether or not the requests are closed?

Thanks,
David