Christian Hammond wrote:

> Did you used to use the old post-review tool? If so, can you see if there's a
> .post-review-cookies.txt hanging around?

That file doesn't exist in my home directory (~/.post-review-cookies.txt).

> It's a peculiar problem, I'll grant you that. Haven't seen this before... It
> really should be prompting for a username/password if it doesn't have a
> cookie.

I googled for the error and it seems someone else ran into this back in 2013,
with no apparent resolution:!msg/reviewboard/LbgYbA-tQn4/tXxI7_v09rMJ

I'm familiar with Python, so I can help debugging this if you give me some
guidance on where to start.

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit