Christian Hammond wrote:

> Did you used to use the old post-review tool? If so, can you see if there's a
> .post-review-cookies.txt hanging around?

That file doesn't exist in my home directory (~/.post-review-cookies.txt).

> It's a peculiar problem, I'll grant you that. Haven't seen this before... It
> really should be prompting for a username/password if it doesn't have a
> cookie.

I googled for the error and it seems someone else ran into this back in 2013,
with no apparent resolution:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/reviewboard/LbgYbA-tQn4/tXxI7_v09rMJ

I'm familiar with Python, so I can help debugging this if you give me some
guidance on where to start.

Thanks,

-Julian