I'm attempting to upgrade our RB installation [1.7.6] to 1.7.28 to pick up
some bugfixes [we're not ready to move a major version quite yet], and I'm
encountering some issues. Full disclosure: I've inherited this system from
someone else, so I've never dealt with an upgrade or installation.

*rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard*
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for contenttypes.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for site.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.
Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes
required.

The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
In model reviews.ReviewRequest:
    Meta property 'unique_together' has changed
In model reviews.Group:
    Meta property 'unique_together' has changed
In model scmtools.Repository:
    Meta property 'unique_together' has changed
In model accounts.ReviewRequestVisit:
    Meta property 'unique_together' has changed
In model accounts.LocalSiteProfile:
    Meta property 'unique_together' has changed
In model hostingsvcs.HostingServiceAccount:
    Meta property 'unique_together' has changed
Error: Your models contain changes that Django Evolution cannot resolve
automatically.

When I run manage.py evolve --hint, I get this:

*python
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.28-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/manage.py

evolve --hint*
Unable to import settings_local.py: No module named settings_local

Please see https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/
for help setting up Review Board.

Any and all help would be appreciated.