I've been wrestling with Review Board for a few days. I installed 2.0.11
and now 2.0.12 on CentOS (RHEL) 6.0 and on 7.0. In all cases, I used Python
setuptools, Apache, memcached, and PostgreSQL. After rb-site install, I
changed ownership of the designated directories and included
apache-wsgi.conf. I attached a screenshot of what I see. Does anyone know
why the website does not appear correctly?