On Mon, 2015-01-12 at 07:02 -0800, Justin Palmer wrote:
> I installed CentOS 7 on a new VM, this time choosing "Development and
> Creative Workstation" along with several packages known to be
> required. This time, Review Board displays correctly. So I'm fairly
> confident there is a dependency problem of some sort. If I have time,
> I'm going to start comparing package lists.

Interesting, I just installed it from a minimal CentOS 7 installation
just now as well. I followed most of your steps as listed earlier except
for four additional ones.

1) yum install memcached; systemctl start memcached
I don't know if you were using a memcached server on another machine,
but if you used the defaults (localhost:11211), then you need to add
this manually. Memcached isn't a strict dependency because it doesn't
need to be running on the local machine. In Ubuntu terms, we might call
this a "suggests" dependency, but we don't have those in Fedora. Only
strict deps at the moment.

2) setsebool -P httpd_can_network_memcache on
Make sure SELinux allows apache to contact the local memcached server

3) setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect_db on
Make sure SELinux allows apache to contact the local postgresql server

4) Instead of
echo "Include apache-wsgi.conf" >> httpd.conf
I instead did
ln -s \

This should be functionally identical, though it's *possible* that the
merge happens differently.

2) and 3) are probably irrelevant since you said you weren't using
SELinux. My best guess is that your issues above were due to not having
a running memcached server. Everything is working fine for me.