It looks like there's a problem with your mod_python.

mod_python is deprecated and unmaintained. The recommended way to deploy
Python applications with Apache (including Review Board) is mod_wsgi.

-David

On Mon Jan 12 2015 at 7:36:32 AM Nilesh Jaiswal <nileshj...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am using RB version 1.7.5, I see exception in the error.log.
>
> I am wanted to know if this is harmful for the application?
> How to fix it?
>
> please advise and help
>
>   except apache.PROG_TRACEBACK, traceblock:
> Fatal Python error: PyEval_AcquireThread: NULL new thread state
> [Mon Jan 12 02:46:14 2015] [notice] child pid 10900 exit signal Aborted (6)
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.6.egg/django/core/handlers/modpython.py:131:
> DeprecationWarning: The mod_python handler is deprecated; use a WSGI or
> FastCGI server instead.
>   DeprecationWarning)
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pycrypto-2.6-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/Crypto/Util/number.py:57:
> PowmInsecureWarning: Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using
> libgmp >= 5 to avoid timing attack vulnerability.
>   _warn("Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using libgmp >= 5 to
> avoid timing attack vulnerability.", PowmInsecureWarning)
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.6.egg/django/views/generic/list_detail.py:10:
> DeprecationWarning: Function-based generic views have been deprecated; use
> class-based views instead.
>   DeprecationWarning
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.6.egg/django/conf/__init__.py:75:
> DeprecationWarning: The ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX setting has been removed; use
> STATIC_URL instead.
>   "use STATIC_URL instead.", DeprecationWarning)
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.6.egg/django/contrib/auth/__init__.py:26:
> DeprecationWarning: Authentication backends without a
> `supports_inactive_user` attribute are deprecated. Please define it in
> <class 'reviewboard.accounts.backends.LDAPBackend'>.
>   DeprecationWarning)
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.6.egg/django/views/generic/simple.py:8:
> DeprecationWarning: Function-based generic views have been deprecated; use
> class-based views instead.
>   DeprecationWarning
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.6.egg/django/template/defaulttags.py:1235:
> DeprecationWarning: The syntax for the url template tag is changing. Load
> the `url` tag from the `future` tag library to start using the new behavior.
>   category=DeprecationWarning)
> /usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/mod_python/importer.py:1550:
> DeprecationWarning: catching of string exceptions is deprecated
>   except apache.PROG_TRACEBACK, traceblock:
> Fatal Python error: PyEval_AcquireThread: NULL new thread state
> [Mon Jan 12 02:50:56 2015] [notice] child pid 13222 exit signal Aborted (6)
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.6.egg/django/core/handlers/modpython.py:131:
> DeprecationWarning: The mod_python handler is deprecated; use a WSGI or
> FastCGI server instead.
>   DeprecationWarning)
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pycrypto-2.6-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/Crypto/Util/number.py:57:
> PowmInsecureWarning: Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using
> libgmp >= 5 to avoid timing attack vulnerability.
>   _warn("Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using libgmp >= 5 to
> avoid timing attack vulnerability.", PowmInsecureWarning)
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.6.egg/django/views/generic/list_detail.py:10:
> DeprecationWarning: Function-based generic views have been deprecated; use
> class-based views instead.
>   DeprecationWarning
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.6.egg/django/conf/__init__.py:75:
> DeprecationWarning: The ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX setting has been removed; use
> STATIC_URL instead.
>   "use STATIC_URL instead.", DeprecationWarning)
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.6.egg/django/contrib/auth/__init__.py:26:
> DeprecationWarning: Authentication backends without a
> `supports_inactive_user` attribute are deprecated. Please define it in
> <class 'reviewboard.accounts.backends.LDAPBackend'>.
>   DeprecationWarning)
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.6.egg/django/views/generic/simple.py:8:
> DeprecationWarning: Function-based generic views have been deprecated; use
> class-based views instead.
>   DeprecationWarning
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.6.egg/django/template/defaulttags.py:1235:
> DeprecationWarning: The syntax for the url template tag is changing. Load
> the `url` tag from the `future` tag library to start using the new behavior.
>   category=DeprecationWarning)
> Fatal Python error: PyEval_AcquireThread: NULL new thread state
> [Mon Jan 12 03:28:56 2015] [notice] child pid 10904 exit signal Aborted (6)
>
> Thanks,
> Nilesh
>
> --
> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> ---
> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
> ---
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to