On Wed, 2015-01-14 at 14:28 -0800, Jamie Gruener wrote:
> I'm running ReviewBoard 2.11 on a CentOS 6.5 VM.
>

> We recently changed our internal IP addresses and domain names. After
> updating the DNS server and resolv.conf entries Review Board behaved
> normally again.
>

> Next I changed the ssl certificate and tried to update the site name.
> That's when the real trouble started.
>

> Where can I start looking to resolve this? I tried moving the folder
> path to match the site name, changed permissions to allow apache
> access to the moved folder, put it back, updated ALLOWED_HOSTS to
> permit [*], a bunch of other things.

The site name is encoded in a number of places in the Review Board
database. It's non-trivial to change the public name of a Review Board
deployment. After it's already broken, you're probably going to need to
get direct access to the database and fix it up there.

At the least, you're going to need to change the value of the domain
name in the django_site table.

> Running rb-site manage /my/site/path test ends with
> pipeline.exceptions.CompilerError: /usr/bin/env: lessc: No such file
> or directory

Running "manage" requires more stuff than the runtime, so you may need
to do 'yum-builddep ReviewBoard' to pull it all in.