Thank you for this extension! Adding our own fields to track additional
metadata is very important.

https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.0/extending/extensions/hooks/review-request-fields-hook/

> class NotesField(BaseTextAreaField):

Example is missing "from reviewboard.reviews.fields import BaseTextAreaField
".

Would you mind adding examples for other fields? I tried looking up
reviewboard.reviews.fields and I couldn't figure out how to add, for
example, a combobox (option) field. I "wrote" my first Python yesterday
when I downloaded rbseverity, replaced names and sections, ran 'python
setup.py develop', restarted httpd, and enabled extension in Review Board.