Thank you for this extension! Adding our own fields to track additional
metadata is very important.

> class NotesField(BaseTextAreaField):

Example is missing "from import BaseTextAreaField

Would you mind adding examples for other fields? I tried looking up and I couldn't figure out how to add, for
example, a combobox (option) field. I "wrote" my first Python yesterday
when I downloaded rbseverity, replaced names and sections, ran 'python develop', restarted httpd, and enabled extension in Review Board.

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit